Monday, July 12, 2010

More Adventure

I am so excited about this little beauty.


No, not my dog (though she IS cute).  I have been wanting to kayak for years and years.  Now the adventure begins.
I live in a place that offers so many opportunities to get outside and explore by water.  There are so many lakes, ponds and waterways, as well as a gorgeous rocky rugged ocean shorelline (this kayak is too small for that, though).  I can't believe it!  Now I can throw this on or in the wagon and head out for adventure whenever I want.  The potential is tingling in my fingertips.

1 comment:

  1. They have these boats now, with motors. You don't have to paddle. I say that as our kayaks sit idle. Seems in my older age, motors work much better for me.

    My mother loves to row. I must say the gentle movement of the paddle breaking through the water, very calming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love having you at my table with me.

Something About Sunsets

There is something about sunsets that always makes me melancholy.  Dylan Thomas whispers in my ears.  "Do not go gentle into that goo...